From our first contact to delivering your dream invites/stationary to you, we have the entire process covered for you.
Here a few important timelines and T&Cs you will have to follow:
- Designing and aligning of design takes 5 days while printing of your invite/stationary takes 10 days
- Wax Seals and calligraphy require extra days, according to the quantity
- Calligraphy requires 3 days for a quantity of 100
- Once the design is approved Little Letter Company will not be responsible for changes in dates or errors in spellings. Customer will have to pay extra to get changes done.
- For online deliveries, customers will be kept in contact with and will be shown pictures and videos of their printed materials as they are made
- Minimum order quantity for all printed goods is 100.
- Half payment is to be done after confirmation of order (Non-refundable)
- Remaining to be done when order is received. For online deliveries, payment is to be made before material is delivered
- If the order is wrong (in case of quantity, color or printing) Little Letter Company will be responsible and will correct the error.
Do we have samples?
Yes we do. But we don’t send specific samples. We do however like to demystify the print jargon and have a printing method sample pack available. This includes a selection from all of our designs in three of our different methods:
- One Envelope
- One Printed Card (without foil)
- One Printed Card (with foil)
The Sample is FREE. You only have to pay for shipping/delivery.
Fill in the form to ask for a sample!